Sunday, September 26, 2010

Downloading... still Downloading...

It's been downloading for the better part of two days now.  I got to the point where I could login and experience some things in the game, but I'm not sure what portions are just missing due to beta and what portions are actually still downloading.  I can see the female Worgen creation screen but can't actually "make" one.  However, I have to say I hope they give us more hair colors for Human form than just black.  They probably will.

I also created a Goblin even though I don't intend to play one.  I just want to test drive a few things and see how it goes.  Isn't beta about doing exactly that?  I've never done a beta so hopefully this will be interesting and maybe I'll have some useful information to give.  I do feel a little out of practice at the game.

I'm still not certain how you copy over a character you already have.  I might have to ask someone about that.  I would like to do that because I'd like to see the various zones and I'd need to play a higher level character than a  brand new one to achieve that.

In Non-Cata/beta news, I've worked on the RP for one of my favorite characters so that she doesn't end up getting deserted just because my guild seems to be a sinking ship.  As much as I wanted it to survive, I don't think there's enough dedication to it to keep it going.  It seems if I ever have RL rear it's ugly head, everything collapses.  So be it.  I'm kind of ready for a change of pace and would rather be a member now than a guild leader really.  I'd like to get back to enjoying the game more and running things less.

However - the change in RP now makes my character a redhead - which will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment