Friday, September 24, 2010

Beginning a Fiery Journey

I woke up to an email like several others I had seen.  This email said I was accepted to the Cataclysm Beta.  Nothing to get excited over.. another Phishing attempt right?  Well maybe not so much.  The further I read, the more intrigued I became.  I didn't see any non-valid links or strange addresses in the header.  I figured the true test would be to just go directly to battle.net myself and see if there was a client there to download.  A little hopeful, and trying not to get my hopes up, I logged in and punched in the authentication code.  Clicked manage accounts.... and my jaw dropped.  IT WAS REAL!!  I am now installing the Cataclysm Beta client.  I have never before participated in a Blizzard beta so this is going to be a very unique journey indeed.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment